ACoRP is pleased to announce that its team and board have adopted the code of conduct developed by Women in Community Rail (WiCR). The code of conduct has devised to challenge negative behaviour, in and out of the workplace. Five key points make up the code:
I/we will at all times
- Promote positive relationships to deliver positive outcomes and discussions
- Champion diversity and inclusion, aiming to ensure that community rail is welcoming, engaging and respectful for everyone
- Value others by listening and not making assumptions
- Challenge bullying, harassment, intimidation and report all negative behaviour
- Never act in a manner that could bring community rail into disrepute
ACoRP and WiCR are asking every station friends group and community rail partnership to sign up to and ask that CRPs and station groups discuss the code of conduct at a meeting, and minute that the acceptance of the code as the way of behaving in all its activities.
A handy credit card sized code of conduct card is available which is available via ACoRP. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.