Congratulations to all that made this year’s shortlist. As always, the standard of entries was very high.
Click on a category below to view the shortlisted entries.
- Involving Children and Young People – sponsored by Grand Central
- Involving Diverse Groups – sponsored by London North Eastern Railway
- Community Art Schemes – Permanent and Larger Projects – sponsored by Abellio
- Community Art Schemes – Renewable and Smaller Projects – sponsored by Transport for Greater Manchester
- Most Enhanced Station – sponsored by Greater Anglia
- Small Projects Award (under £500) – sponsored by Community Rail Lancashire
- Best Community Engagement Project – sponsored by Rock Rail
- Best Marketing or Communications Campaign – sponsored by CrossCountry
- Influencing Positive Change & Sustainable Development – sponsored by TransPennine Express
- Tourism & Heritage – sponsored by Transport for Wales Rail Services
- Photo Competition – sponsored by Porterbrook
- Outstanding Volunteer Contribution – sponsored by Merseyrail
- It’s Your Station – sponsored by Avanti West Coast