The last few remaining sponsorship opportunities for the Community Rail Awards 2022 are available on a first come first served basis. Download our awards sponsorship package document to view these remaining opportunities and their benefits. Without sponsors our awards simply couldn’t exist, and we are very grateful to them all, particularly our headline sponsors Transport for Greater Manchester and Northern Trains and our platinum sponsor Angel Trains.
Community Rail Awards 2023/24
The Community Rail Awards are all about rewarding excellence and promoting best practice in community rail, recognising the people doing wonderful work on behalf of their communities and railways. It is the chance for community rail to shine, showcasing the array of important work going on throughout Britain, and a unique opportunity to gather influencers and decision makers to show what community rail achieves. The awards presentation evening is considered by many to be a highlight of the railway calendar, attended by a wide range of guests.
We’re looking to work with a rail industry partner to headline sponsor our Awards in March 2024. We offer an extensive range of benefits in our headline sponsor package, including:
- Headline sponsor status on all publicity materials , including prominent branding and links from our digital channels.
- Prominent acknowledgement as headline sponsor and a quote in our Awards media releases to national, regional and trade press.
- A senior member of your team invited to co-host and present the awards on the night, alongside Community Rail Network’s chief executive.
- Support from Community Rail Network in promoting your sponsorship, such as providing information, images and thank you messages for inclusion in your corporate communications.
- An opportunity to show your support for community rail to senior rail industry executives, senior civil servants, government ministers, and third and public-sector partners.
Details of our 2024 headline sponsor package (£12,000+VAT) and additional sponsorship opportunities (starting at £1,500+VAT) are available below! To find out more about being involved in this special event, please get in touch with Hazel Lavery, Events & fundraising manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sarah Fatica, Head of people and funding (email@example.com).