The Community Rail Awards are all about rewarding excellence and promoting best practice in community rail, recognising the people doing wonderful work on behalf of their communities and railways. It is the chance for community rail to shine, showcasing the array of important work going on throughout Britain, and a unique opportunity to gather influencers and decision makers to show what community rail achieves. The awards presentation evening is considered by many to be a highlight of the railway calendar, attended by a wide range of guests.
We’re looking to work with a rail industry partner to headline sponsor and host our Awards in 2022. We offer an extensive range of benefits in our headline sponsor package, including:
- Headline sponsor status on all publicity materials , including prominent branding and links from our digital channels.
- Prominent acknowledgement as headline sponsor and a quote in our Awards media releases to national, regional and trade press.
- A senior member of your team invited to co-host and present the awards on the night, alongside Community Rail Network’s chief executive.
- Support from Community Rail Network in promoting your sponsorship, such as providing information, images and thank you messages for inclusion in your corporate communications.
- An opportunity to show your support for community rail to senior train operator executives, senior civil servants, government ministers, and third and public-sector partners.
Download our guidance below to find out more about our headline sponsor package and the benefits of being involved in this special event, or get in touch with Events & Fundraising Manager – Hazel Bonner (firstname.lastname@example.org).