Following our announcement in November that ACoRP would be rebranding, we have moved forward apace to explore different options. Working with an experienced brand agency, David Carroll & Co, the board and team have been considering what will put us in the best position to champion community rail.
Last year, David Carroll & Co carried out a thorough review of our brand, and the community rail image, as it stood. They visited a range of community rail partnerships and stations, and spoke to a wide range of our members and partners. Their findings, alongside the team’s experiences engaging with members year-round, and the board’s perspectives as members themselves, formed the basis for our deliberations.
With this in mind, we have made a clear decision: from April, we will become the Community Rail Network. This fits exactly with what we and the movement needs, as it:
- Puts community rail – what we’re all about – at the forefront
- Says clearly and succinctly who we are and what we do
- Shows we are a rich and diverse community of communities
- Sounds dynamic and forward-looking
- Enables our members to proudly say that they are part of a movement, ‘we are part of the Community Rail Network’
We hope you share our excitement for this forthcoming change, going live in April.
Work is ongoing on our logo and new look. We’ll be previewing this at the Community Rail Conference 2-3 March, and issuing a special bulletin to everyone on our community rail news mailing list at the same time. If you have any questions, do talk to your usual ACoRP contact or the office.