Published 3 December
- This week the proportion using train was 10% with commuting the largest journey purpose at 32%, followed closely by leisure travel at 30%
- Overall satisfaction has dipped slightly this week at 85%
- Satisfaction with punctuality has increased to 84% this week.
- Satisfaction with value for money slightly increased to 64%.
- This week the proportion using bus remained steady at 13% with commuting the largest journey purpose at 30%, leisure close behind at 27%.
- Overall satisfaction has been steady recently, this week standing at 86%.
- Satisfaction with punctuality is this week at 72%.
- Satisfaction with value for money has been steady and this week stands at 69%.