Network Rail want to hear your ideas on how transport, place and communities can come together in the future, via a series of one-day workshops on the design of a new passenger hub.
The workshops will provide opportunities to shape the design of Network Rail’s next generation of stations, network with industry leaders and hear about how travel and mobility are changing. Network Rail are keen to hear the views of community rail partnerships and station groups.
Where & when
- Contextual: Bristol – Tuesday 10 December
- Passengers: Bristol – Wednesday 11 December
- Heritage: Glasgow – Thursday 23 January
- Community: Glasgow – Friday 24 January
- Sustainability: London – Monday 27, January
- Golden Thread: London – Tuesday 28, January
Sessions will run from 10:00am – 4:30pm.