ACoRP’s Seminars are an opportunity for Community Rail Partnerships and Station Adopters to get together for updates on the latest information from ACoRP, to swap good practice and for training. This year, our summer seminars took place in York and London.
As always, we have prepared all the PowerPoint presentations from the seminars into handy to read and download PDFs, which you can download below.
Morning session presentations (both venues)
- ACoRP update: Jools Townsend / Brian Barnsley (ACoRP)
- Community rail and social inclusion: Naomi Lilley (ACoRP)
- Passenger satisfaction survey results: Jordan Sargeant (Transport Focus)
- Work with the Bee Friendly Trust: Luke Dixon (Bee Friendly Trust)
- Station restoration grant funding: Andy Savage (Railway Heritage Trust)
- Benefits of Institution of Railway Operators: Jason Wade (Institution of Railway Operators)
Station Adoption Handbook
ACoRP is updating the Station Adoption Handbook and need your help. Have your say and share your ideas.
Major changes to how to handle personal data of members, volunteers and people on mailing lists came into effect on 22 May. Find out what you need to have done to comply with the new law.
Community Rail Awards Showcase
Find out more about some of the projects that have featured in our Community Rail Awards and pick up some tips and ideas for your own CRP or station group
- Involving diverse groups: Fiona Forsythe (Tyne Valley Community Rail Partnership)
- Community Art Schemes: David Carlisle (Friends of Buxton Station)
- Involving Diverse Groups: Heather Cullimore (Severnside Community Rail Partnership)
- Community Art Schemes: Farah Ishaq (Artist)
- It’s your Station: Sally Bywater and Ed Bywater (Elmstead Woods Station Gardening Group)