The annual Smart Transport National Conference is now open for registration.
The theme of this year’s conference, held in London on Tuesday 22 November, is working together to achieve net zero. The conference will address transport decarbonisation, boosting active travel in the regions and how a fully integrated world-class public urban transport system can benefit residents, business and the environment.
Senior UK policymakers and Government officials will share valuable insight and knowledge to help the public and private sectors collaborate and turn future transport goals into reality. Hear from the country’s leading policymakers and private sector experts on how they are working together to deliver transport decarbonisation.
There is an impressive line up of speakers, including:
- Chris Boardman, Commissioner, Active Travel England (ATE)
- Seb Dance, Deputy Mayor, Transport and Deputy Chair, Transport for London
- Becca Massey-Chase, Principal Research Fellow and Co-Head of Participative Research, Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR)
The conference will address important issues of the moment, including:
- Decarbonising commuting
- Making the railways part of an integrated passenger and freight network
- The Road Investment Strategy’s (RIS3) contribution to decarbonisation
- Planning reforms and their impact on transport
- Overcoming public backlash against new transport policies
- Using data to plan transport policies
View the Agenda here: Smart Transport National Conference | November 2022 | Agenda
Book your ticket here – you can also use code “CR25” to save 25%.