ACoRP is a not-for-profit organisation with charitable objectives, working to support community rail partnerships and groups to be effective in benefitting their communities. We are dependent on grants, donations and sponsorship from government, industry partners, and other organisations that share our passion for community rail, sustainable travel, and making a difference to communities.
Joining us as an ACoRP partner brings a range of benefits, and enables us to be effective in supporting the community rail movement to deliver greater social value. It also helps us to collaborate with industry, authorities and the third sector to nurture the community rail movement.
Community Rail Partnerships and groups like station friends can find out more about joining us on our memberships page.
Government and not-for-profit partners
ACoRP works closely with partners in national, regional and local government and the third sector to support the community rail movement to be effective in benefitting local communities. The value of community rail partnerships is evidenced in the report of that name available on the ACoRP website, but we are working with partners to explore this more fully.
Our relationship with each government and not-for-profit partner is unique, but we take the approach of working collaboratively and innovatively to maximise social value. If you are a government or not-for-profit organisation and would like to explore working together, please contact Anders Hanson or call 01484 548926.
Our corporate partners are asked to make a minimum annual contribution to ACoRP of £5,000 (smaller sponsorship opportunities also available). We are pleased to discuss with potential and existing partners how we can proactively work together to support community rail, with a view to developing a tailored and mutually-beneficial relationship.
However, as a matter of course, partners can access the following standard benefits:
- ACoRP partner logo and text for your website, CSR report and other communications, and certificate for you to display;
- Expert advice and input on community rail and how you can best support community rail partnerships and groups to achieve more;
- Support with your PR and communications activities promoting community rail, such as quotes for press releases, advice and information, and where possible our attendance at your events;
- A free place at our prestigious Community Rail Awards, plus discounted sponsorship and table booking packages. This event was attended by 430+ guests in October 2017, from community rail partnerships and groups, plus senior rail industry and government representatives;
- The option to get involved with other ACoRP events and initiatives. This includes free and discounted places (where available) at ACoRP seminars, workshops and webinars;
- Your logo on our website and ‘thank you’ banner displayed at ACoRP events.
For more information on corporate partnership and other opportunities, please contact our events and fundraising manager Hazel Bonner or call 01484 548926.
Individuals can make a valuable contribution to ACoRP by making an annual donation. As well as making sure you are receiving our communications, we are happy to chat to you about any ideas or projects we might be able to work with you on. Please get in touch to find out more.