Passenger transport watchdog, Transport Focus has continued surveying 2,000 people over the past year, to gauge attitudes on public transport use. The latest results are available here. We have been regularly summarising the figures for Community Rail News over the past year.
- 89% of respondents were satisfied with their last rail journey across all regions and age ranges;
- Station satisfaction at 82%;
- Train satisfaction at 80%;
- Satisfaction with ventilation, crowding, other passenger behaviour and staff remains high at an average of 75%;
- Satisfaction with punctuality, frequency, journey time and on-train information remains high at an average of 80%.